Pages

Friday 1 December 2017

Conservation task 10

Task 10

Aim to make my on conservation group and state my aims

Method:
Step one: find something to make my group about and ways to help.
Step two: Get miss to check my plan.
Step three: Do my work
Step four:check the end product check.

My conservation group will try our best to save more tigers and lions from forestry.
Our aim is to make tiger live longer because right now the world might not have tigers when us year eights have kids.
We would also like to keep the forestry going but it is hard to because people are killing tigers because they think that they are going to kill them.
The way we keep the tigers alive is by doing forestry is another area and if u do find a tiger u leave it alone and then the tigers might survive long enough for our kids to experience tigers in the wild and no poaching.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.