Pages

Tuesday 13 February 2018

Elon musk space trip

In this task i had to: Write a response to the elon musk spaceship take off. It could be- -Your personal thoughts about this- e.g. "I think it is amazing that...", "This makes me wonder about..." "In 20 years I think..." -A vivid description of what you see and hear in the video. You must use lots of descriptive language and describe each stage in the process with lots of detail. -A creative story. Imagine that you are the one in the car in the spaceship, about to embark on your journey into space. Where are you going? What are you thinking? What are you seeing and hearing?


My personal view on what this means: I think that this new space trip that he has come up with is a good sign for the world. It means that we could end up in the near future finding (if there is any) other race of beings. It also means that we could have hovering technology, cars, bikes. There is one problem about us being able to find a way to make hovering technology is that, what if we need to fuel to live because it might not be good on certain things but it also could be killing the things that are bad for our body and the human race.   

My description on this is: They started off by having the rocket planed on a blueprint and scientist made sure that it would make it, that it would have enough fuel to make it all the way around. Then they started to construct the $56-$57 million dollar falcon 9 rocket that was hopefully going to send elon musk and his car to mars and survive. They finished the rocket and now came the hard as task of programing the rocket and all the orbital programs to get it to do what it did. Now they have the hard task of making it human safe and do all the programing to make it go to mars.
 My imaginary story: I'm getting ready just before my first trip around the world in the brand new tesla roadster 2. The past three months have been making the spaceship and programing it. Today is the day that I go into space, I can't wait. Now is the time that my life my become spacless or be something good. Thank you everybody who help work on the spaceship and let me go first, to test it. I have successfully landed back on earth, now I can be in the record books to be the first person to go all the way around the world. Now I have a completely opposite view on the world and the universe. I am now done with everything that i had to do. This is the last time i'm going to be writing in this book.     

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.