Pages

Monday 20 August 2018

Reflection on Fridays Practical in Food

Scones
Ingredients
3 cups plain flour
6 teaspoons Baking Powder
¼ teaspoon salt
75g butter
1 to 1 ½ cups milk

Method

  1. Sift flour, baking powder, and salt into a bowl
  2. Cut butter in until it resembles fine breadcrumbs
  3. Add milk and mix quickly with a knife to a soft dough
  4. Knead a few times
  5. Place baking paper on tray.
  6. Press scone dough onto this. cut into 12 pieces.
  7. brush with milk
  8. Bake at 180c for  10 minutes

What went well on Friday?= Nothing for my group.
What needs to be improved?= Timing.
What was something you learn't?= I learnt my team can not speak up and work with me.

1 comment:

  1. I am pleased to see that the group made positive progress since this lesson and managed to produce some really good pizza scrolls

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.