Pages

Tuesday 26 March 2019

Taha Wairua Spiritual Well-being Blog post

Our class is learning about Taha Wairua (Spiritual Well-being).
Spiritual well-being is your attitude, your personality, and your beliefs.

I have learnt that this well-being means a lot to me and that I should keep to my spiritual well being. I have learnt that this is one of the more important well-being.



 
FROM THE VALUES YOU CHOSE, WRITE ABOUT THE TWO THAT ARE MOST IMPORTANT TO YOU
WHY IS THIS VALUE IMPORTANT TO YOU?
RECALL A MOMENT IN YOUR LIFE WHEN YOU REALLY ‘LIVED’ THIS VALUE.  
IF THIS VALUE IS NOT BEING RESPECTED BY OTHERS, HOW MIGHT YOU FEEL OR REACT?
Respect.
Because everyone deserves respect.
When someone treated me badly but I still tried to be nice.
I would be trying to still treat them with respect.
Family.
Because my family means the world to. me
When a family member has a problem I try to help.
I would talk to them and tell them what family should mean to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.