Pages

Monday 25 March 2019

The Narrative Reflection Post

What are new thing I have learned?
I have learned how to show not tell and use my sensory language  better.

How is this going to help me become a better creative writer?
 It will help me keep the reader reading and not the getting bored of what is written. It will help me show the story to people not tell them the scenery or the buildings.

What activities did i enjoy from this unit and why?
I enjoyed the show don't tell and the sensory language because it has helped me to write better story's and describe scenes and parts of story's better.

Which styles of learning work best for me?
Reading.
Writing.
Both with music.
Working alone.

Can I identify any obstacles in my learning?
It would be not having all my equipment on the day and not working alone.



3 comments:

  1. Hey! This is a good piece of work. 'Show don't tell'was one of my favorites as well, for the small reason. You have done very well, although you could work on your grammar and capital letter. Other than that it was a very well done blog post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wassup Connor, One thing I liked in your reflection was how specific you answered the questions. Also agree with the way you would like to spend English periods, as listening to music can help you to focus more. One thing I think you need to work on is adding more information to how you would like to work, for example, I like working individually, because its much easier.

    ReplyDelete
  3. good work connor

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.