Pages

Wednesday 15 May 2019

P.E Blog

We have been set the task of rating ourselfs and creating a blog about it.

1. rate ourselfs out of ten on how well we participated in our last lesson.
I rate myself at 5/10

2. 3 reasons on why I rated myself.
I was trying to do my best but I didn't wanna be doing the drills.
I was sometimes not participating in the drills.
I stopped trying half way through.

3. What skills do I think I think I did well.
I did well in passing,dribbling, and trying my best.

4.What skills did I use to pass and dribble the ball.
pointing my body and stick towards the direction I wanted the ball to go to.
I held my stick in the correct way.

5.What do I think I need to involve on in today's lesson.
I need to improve on my body position.
I could try to aim with my body and not just my feet.
I could try always putting my body in the direction I need the ball to go in.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.